Richard Stallman writes: > Thanks for working on this. I agree that `live_deleted_processes' > is a good name. ("Zombie process" has a different meaning.) > > However, maybe there is still a race condition. Suppose the signal > comes in the middle of the line > > + live_deleted_processes = Fcons (make_number (p->pid), > + /* GC previous elements. */ > + Fdelq (Qnil, live_deleted_processes)); > > Suppose it comes between there and the call to remove_process? > Does the right thing happen in all these cases? I think so. In fact, synchronous process will be said to be dead, but as we are calling at this moment delete-process, we are not working with any synchronous processes. -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | All your base are belong to us. | | Epita/LRDE Promo 2007 | You have no change to survive | | http://www.lrde.org/~cadilh_m | make your time, hahaha. | `-- - JID: micha@amessage.be --' -- Zero Wings - --'