"Mathias Dahl" writes: >> > In short: I could not recreate this. >> >> Recipe wasn't good: add a M-x partial-completion-mode somewhere :-) > > I did. No difference, sorry :( Okey, you're right. No bug here after recompile. BUT (haha! There's more!) I triggered another bug that my patch fixes :-) Recipe: emacs -Q M-x partial-completion-mode RET M-x info RET m emacs RET i emacs (Okey, good) Add a space and then again. The expected entries are not displayed: EMACS environment variable Emacs as a server Emacs icon, a gnu Emacs initialization file -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | Would someone please DTRT with this, | | Epita/LRDE Promo 2007 | then ACK? | | http://www.lrde.org/~cadilh_m | -- Richard Stallman | `-- - JID: micha@amessage.be --' - --'