* Kim F. Storm (2006-08-24) writes: > Ralf Angeli writes: > >> Thanks for spotting this. I think it should return nil. More >> specifically: If display-mm-* is called without an argument it should >> return nil if the display the current frame is located on is not a >> graphical one. If display-mm-* is called with an argument it should >> return nil if the target display is unavailable or not a graphical >> one. I can change the patch accordingly ... > > Pls. do. You can find the updated patch attached. The change log entry posted before is still valid. -- Ralf