michael@cadilhac.name (Michaël Cadilhac) writes: > Stefan Monnier writes: > >>> I'd go for a patch like the following : >> >> I'd much rather we use pdftex than ps2pdf so as not to go >> through PostScript. > > Well, it means that we have to modify each .tex file to use proper > \pdfpagewidth and \pdfpageheight (surrounded by tests for « Are we > outputing it PDF »), or use the package geometry for the few LaTeX > files. It's another task, for sure. > > I'd give it a try if the final decision is to remove the .ps files. > > I was proposing the previous patch because I'd prefer keep them. > > Are we waiting for the poll to end or for a decision from RMS ? Richard, do you have any preference? -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | One user is enough. | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | People suck. | | JID/MSN: | | `---- michael.cadilhac@gmail.com | -- Tuomo Valkonen - --'