Carsten Dominik writes: > Hi Michael, > > thanks for putting in the alias. I will fix org-mode,l but I suggest > to keep the alias for a while. > Does not hurt, shows that the new name is preferred, but keeps old > customers happy. Agreed; it's not going to hurt to keep it in, at least until perhaps Emacs 24. -- Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 | http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net | /` |\ | | | Sysadmin -- Hobbies: Lisp, GP2X, HCoop | |_] | \| |_| Projects: Emacs, Muse, ERC, EMMS, ErBot, DVC, Planner |