On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:40:51 +0100 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: LMI> I think the Gnus variable snarfer and stuff should just be removed, and LMI> gnus-bug should just be a shim over report-emacs-bugs. The variables LMI> that are picked out can be somewhat sensitive, and not all that useful. LMI> The standard report-emacs-bugs data is more useful, I think. OK. Patch attached, although I didn't remove all the cruft related to `gnus-bug' from gnus-msg.el or elsewhere. The patch is against the Emacs trunk because it modifies `report-emacs-bug' a little bit. On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 13:50:06 -0400 Glenn Morris wrote: GM> You can also specify a "Version: " pseudo-header, which can be useful. GM> Though probably not very useful with a non-numeric version like "No Gnus GM> v0.14". I'm not sure either. Lars? Ted