Eli Zaretskii writes: > TBH, I don't think I personally understand what "adding such a > workflow" entails. Maybe I just wasn't following the related > discussions (sorry), or maybe no one described the workflow in enough > detail yet. No problem. There has been a lot going on. But you're having a valid point, people were assuming everyone know what this workflow entails. Let me briefly describe it. Instead of email patches, people push their changes in a feature or topic branch. This usually happens on "fork" of the project (basically a git clone on the remote system), so the branches will not exist in canonical repo. Then a so-called Merge Request (or Pull Request) is created. This feature generates the diff between the topic branch and the target branch in canonical repo. The maintainers can then review the changes, add comments at specific lines, or comments in general. The contributor can address these by pushing changes to the topic branch. The diff on the Merge Request page will update automatically and the review cycle can repeat until the maintainer is happy. When they are happy, they can push a button to apply the changes and the contribution is done. -- Toon