Stefan Monnier writes: > [[PGP Encrypted Part:OK]] >> now emacs-async master is compliant with elpa (package-requires, no >> pkg.el file), so now I can push from master to elpa, my remote called >> elpa is pointing to "me@git.sv$gnu.org:/srv/git/emacs/elpa.git", can I >> push safely with git push elpa master:refs/heads/externals/async? > > Yes. Tho there's not much to push because the `:auto-sync` is enabled > so elpa.gnu.org just pulled your new changes into elpa.git already. Yes, I just realised this now, thanks. -- Thierry