Philip Kaludercic writes: > Akib Azmain Turja writes: > >> Philip Kaludercic writes: >> >>> Philip Kaludercic writes: >>> >>>> I will wait a day or something like that before pushing the changes, >>>> in case someone has objections or comments. >>> >>> Pushed, the packages should appear when ELPA refreshes (approx. every 12 >>> hours). >>> >> >> Ahh, you applied the wrong patch. :( >> >> I'm send a new patch fixing the mistake. Please apply it to the current >> main branch. > > Oh no, my bad. I have applied the patch, but am afraid that ELPA might > not remove the old package from the archive. This might be a good > excuse to implement garbage collection. Thanks. Not removing the old package shouldn't be a problem, as there is a compatibility file corfu-popup.el that warns the user. But will the old package be updated? Then that will probably be a problem when I remove the compatibility file. -- Akib Azmain Turja This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. It's fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5