Hi All, If any of you are wondering what happened to this, it has not been forgotten about! My very competitive todo list just pushed this on the backburner for a while. I’m returning to this now though, and hopefully will start testing the deployment and promoting the survey shortly (probably over the next few weeks). If anybody has last-minute “I really think you should change/add/remove this question” feedback, now would be the time to mention it. I think the current state of affairs is fairly decent though, and I don’t think it would be worth bikeshedding the questions 😛 — we can always refine/improve next year. The current set of questions: With regards to survey promotion, I’m thinking it would be good to mention this as widely as possible to try to reach a diverse range of respondents. If other people might have ideas on how to effectively share this survey around, that would be great. All the best, Timothy