"Juanma Barranquero" writes: > On 1/3/07, Michaėl Cadilhac wrote: > >> Why slowly? :-) > > Because if you change every defcustom's "*docstring" to "docstring" at > this point in time, the people painstakingly maintaining parallel > branches ready to integrate into the trunk might feel the urge to do a > little ceremony involving a doll, headless chickens and a few strands > of your hair and/or nail clippings. And needles, of course. Let's not > forget the needles. Strange thing: Guybrush T. (from Caraibe) only needed a pearly-white bra, a bone, a spit and a toupee. And needles, of course. Okey, so « slowly » means « when you modify some defcustom, don't forget to do that ». So let's consider hiding this star in C-h v, like I proposed earlier, nop ? PS: I'm not used to just reply `lol rofl mdr', but I wanted to. :-) -- | Michaėl `Micha' Cadilhac | La culture c'est comme la confiture, | | Epita/LRDE Promo 2007 | c'est meilleur avec du pain. | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | -- MOI59 | `--JID: michael.cadilhac@gmail.com--' - --'