John Wiegley writes: >> I have maintained it in its own branch for a couple of years. I can continue >> doing that in master, or in its own branch indefinitely. > > I'm personally inclined to not want this feature, unless there is a great deal > of desire for it from others; so I'll wait for them chime in. I would have many use cases for it, and I think it would be an awesome addition to Emacs 25.1. Think about (and I know we have EWW, but still): - HTML emails - Online Documentation (MDN doesn't look good in eww) - markdown preview in HTML - org-mode export previews - have a webkit window open doing web development that you could refresh at will and use hooks on it. - ... many more It would just be awesome IMHO. Nico