Clément Pit--Claudel writes: > I wonder how hard it would be to get. I also wonder how much of a > disincentive the lack of download statistics creates. Stefan mentioned to me that we in fact have the access logs, so we could use that to count package downloads. > Neat; I've come across a few examples that looked weird in > variable-pitch. Yes, I'll do an update. >> Do you mean adding installation instructions on each package page? > > Yup; a short line of template text, adjusted to that package. In the > style of Github's "merge this PR from the command line" instructions. That would be nice indeed, I'll add that. > Where are changelogs taken from, btw? What changelogs are you referring to? Cheers, Nico