* Please help get ready for proofreading of Emacs manual
@ 2017-09-17  0:00 Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2017-09-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I'd like to ask the Emacs user community to check and proofread parts
of the Emacs manual.  The first step is to make a list of parts of the
manual so I can ask people to choose a part and check it.

I'd like each part to be between 10 and 20 pages (preferably not more
than 15).  Ideally, each piece would start and end on a chapter
boundary, but since some chapters are longer than that, some
exceptions are inevitable.

Would someone please make a suitable list of parts and send it to me?

Since some people will proofread the source code rather than the
formatted version, I'd like to offer a way of delimiting the same
parts in the source code.  A way to do this would be to list some text
at the start of the part and some text at the end of the part.

--
Dr Richard Stallman