Stefan Monnier writes: > If you're serious about using such a construct, you'd first want to make > it into a macro so it avoids the use of apply-partially which just adds > insult to injury. The implementation can be made more efficient, but my question is whether or not a `curry' function should be part of Elisp's arsenal. I think it should, the same way as we have `apply-partially'. The fact that closures are expensive is a bit sad, but I don't think that we should discourage users from using them. Cheers, Nico