* [GNU ELPA] Package proposal: dired-git-info
@ 2019-02-12  9:18 Clemens Radermacher
From: Clemens Radermacher @ 2019-02-12  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi all,

This is a small package which does show commit info about files in dired (similar to repo view at github/gitlab).
It can be found at https://github.com/clemera/dired-git-info/.

--
Clemens

* Re: [GNU ELPA] Package proposal: dired-git-info
@ 2019-02-13 18:46 ` Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2019-02-13 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Clemens Radermacher; +Cc: emacs-devel

On 2019-02-12, at 10:18, Clemens Radermacher <clemens.radermacher@posteo.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is a small package which does show commit info about files in dired (similar to repo view at github/gitlab).
> It can be found at https://github.com/clemera/dired-git-info/.

This looks very interesting!  However, I did not find it on M?elpa.  (I
don't have time now to play around with cloning and installing manually,
but I will give it a try soon.)

Marcin Borkowski
http://mbork.pl

* Re: [GNU ELPA] Package proposal: dired-git-info
@ 2019-02-14  0:12   ` Clemens Radermacher
From: Clemens Radermacher @ 2019-02-14  0:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcin Borkowski; +Cc: emacs-devel

> I did not find it on M?elpa.

It's not on ELPA, yet. The proposal is meant to inform others and give room for discussion,
before publishing it.

--
Clemens