El sábado 21 de septiembre del 2019 a las 1236 horas, Eli Zaretskii escribió: >> From: Jorge Javier Araya Navarro >> Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 10:28:37 -0600 >> >> I'm actually looking to do something like this but for JavaScript, there are several packages in >> Rust that can help parsing JavaScript code and I thought this could become handy and replace the >> existing parsing written in Emacs Lisp. > > Are there any known problems with the ELisp implementation that > justify reimplementing that in another language? None to my knowledge. There is people and projects doing cool stuff like ecmascript[1] or javascript_lexer[2] and I thought that leveraging from projects like those could provide any sort of advantage to Emacs in speed, code maintenance or user experience. I will try to present a dynamic module and see how that goes, after doing my due research on js.el [1]: https://crates.io/crates/ecmascript [2]: https://crates.io/crates/javascript_lexer