From: Robert Pluim <rpluim@gmail.com>
To: "Mattias Engdegård" <mattias.engdegard@gmail.com>
Cc: Emacs Devel <emacs-devel@gnu.org>,  Jim Porter <jporterbugs@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: master ac797f60160 2/2: ; * lisp/net/shr.el (shr-image-zoom-levels): Fix wrong type.
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 11:04:05 +0200	[thread overview]

    Mattias> 9 juli 2024 kl. 18.48 skrev Robert Pluim <rpluim@gmail.com>:
    >> Wouldnʼt this look better:
    >>
    >> :type '(repeat (radio
    >> (const :tag "Fit to window size" fit)
    >> (const :tag "Original size" original)
    >> (const :tag "Full image size" image)
    >> (const :tag "Fill window height" fill-height))))

    Mattias> That's something for the original author (J.P.) to decide; I just made the type agree with the value.

The type agrees with the value, but not the documentation:

    Each element
    can be one of the following symbols:

    * `fit': Display the image at its original size as requested by the
      page, shrinking it to fit in the current window if necessary.
    * `original': Display the image at its original size as requested by the
      page.
    * `image': Display the image at its full size (ignoring the width/height
      specified by the HTML).
    * `fill-height': Display the image zoomed to fill the height of the
    current window."

The current type lets you choose to enable each option, but not to
reorder them without resorting to lisp code.

Robert