* When can we pretest Emacs 22.2?
@ 2007-08-24 16:10 Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2007-08-24 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I was initially hoping to pretest Emacs 22.2 this month,
but it is delayed due to some bugs that have not been fixed.
Would people please turn attention to fixing these bugs?

* Re: When can we pretest Emacs 22.2?
@ 2007-08-25 19:15 ` Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2007-08-25 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rms; +Cc: emacs-devel

Richard Stallman wrote:

> I was initially hoping to pretest Emacs 22.2 this month, but it is
> delayed due to some bugs that have not been fixed. Would people
> please turn attention to fixing these bugs?

I think it would be asier to keep track of what needs to be done if
you reverted to the method of putting entries in FOR-RELEASE, rather
than sending emails. But perhaps that would be more work for you.

* Re: When can we pretest Emacs 22.2?
@ 2007-08-26  1:08   ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2007-08-26  1:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Glenn Morris; +Cc: emacs-devel

    I think it would be asier to keep track of what needs to be done if
    you reverted to the method of putting entries in FOR-RELEASE, rather
    than sending emails. But perhaps that would be more work for you.

I can start putting them into FOR-RELEASE sooner, if that will help
encourage people to fix bugs.

* Re: When can we pretest Emacs 22.2?
@ 2007-08-26  2:03     ` Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2007-08-26  2:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rms; +Cc: emacs-devel

Richard Stallman wrote:

> I can start putting them into FOR-RELEASE sooner, if that will help
> encourage people to fix bugs.

I don't think there's anything you can do to encourage people. But I
think those who are willing to try and fix bugs would simply find it
easier to have a single file to consult, rather than having to search
through emails.

* Re: When can we pretest Emacs 22.2?
@ 2007-08-26 10:01     ` Michaël Cadilhac
From: Michaël Cadilhac @ 2007-08-26 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)