Richard Stallman writes: > I think it would be asier to keep track of what needs to be done if > you reverted to the method of putting entries in FOR-RELEASE, rather > than sending emails. But perhaps that would be more work for you. > > I can start putting them into FOR-RELEASE sooner, if that will help > encourage people to fix bugs. In my case, it will. I only read the mailing list sporadically, so a summary of all the pending bugs would be really great. My spare time would be focused on finding a solution to a bug, not finding a bug :-) -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | In a World without Walls and Fences, | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | who needs Windows and Gates? | | JID/MSN: | -- Dino Esposito | `---- michael.cadilhac@gmail.com | - --'