michael@cadilhac.name (Michaël Cadilhac) writes: > I've been using this for a few days, and I find it quite useful. It may > be good to install. > > The effect: C-u M-x how-many RET is how-many'ing in the text *before* > point. Same for C-u M-x keep-lines. > > If this is not the right thing to do for such a feature, just say it, > I'll not insist too much. Since one (1) person was « not against it », I'll probably install that on Friday. -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | Jesus saves, | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | but only Buddha | | JID/MSN: | makes incremental backups. | `---- michael.cadilhac@gmail.com | - --'