On Thu, Feb 03 2011, Drew Adams wrote: > FWIW, for this I simply use the complements of the light-background default > colors as the dark-background colors. That is not necessarily ideal, but it at > least is reasonable and consistent. It is also very quick to do, given some > code (e.g. hexrgb.el or palette.el) that quickly gives you color complements. color.el included in Emacs 24 as `color-complement' so you can even use it in your defface directly, I think. -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info