On Wed, Aug 07 2013, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > >> I think it would be useful to have built-in libz support in Emacs. When >> fetching lots of small image files (which is quite common), I think that >> calling inflate() would be a lot faster than calling the gunzip command >> over pipes. Probably. Should I go ahead and implement this? > > Erm, I went ahead and implemented it. Should I just check in? :-) +1 -- Julien Danjou /* Free Software hacker * freelance consultant http://julien.danjou.info */