Gian Uberto Lauri writes: > The first one is that font lock is too slow to activate, I have to > turn off and then on the mode to get proper source decoration (java, > scala, emacs lisp) I do not experience issue with any major-mode, including emacs-lisp-mode. Does it also happen when starting Emacs with `emacs -Q'? > completion--some: Symbol’s function definition is void: eieio-make > -class-predicate [2 times] I cannot reproduce it either. Could you provide a recipe to reproduce this, starting with `emacs -Q' as well? Cheers, Nico