Hi all, from time to time I have a need to insert the current directory name somewhere. Some time ago, I submitted a bug report suggesting that C-u M-x pwd could insert the current dir at point. Someone made that patch a few years ago, and that is great. However, it is not enough: sometimes I want to be able to yank this dir to some other application (usually the terminal - I want to cd to that dir). I made a simple patch that makes `pwd' copy the current dir to the kill ring (and - by default - to the system clipboard) if prefixed with C-u C-u. I attach the patch. WDYT? -- Marcin Borkowski