Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" >> Cc: , >> Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2018 19:53:09 +0100 >> >> It somehow evaded me until now that cl-assert has an autoload cookie. >> This means I can get away with calling it in custom-available-themes >> without first requiring cl-lib, whether at top-level or inside the >> function, right? In other words, is the following kosher (and is the >> wording up to scratch)? > > Yes, I think so. I reattach the patches with the third one updated accordingly. Thanks, -- Basil