Stefan Monnier writes: > [[PGP Encrypted Part:OK]] >> I just pushed last emacs-async changes to Elpa, but I am unsure if I did >> it correctly as the way to merge externals repos with Elpa have changed, >> can you verify if all went well. > > Hmm... you pushed a new branch called `externals/emacs-async` and > another called `elpa` but you didn't change the branch `externals/async` > which is the one that matters ;-) Not sure how I did this (the second one) :-) sorry. > so I think before pushing to `externals/async` someone will have to > merge the `elpa.git` changes into > https://github.com/jwiegley/emacs-async. I will try to do it, if I can get async from elpa.git, don't know how to get this for now. Thanks. > > Stefan > > > [[End of PGP Encrypted Part]] -- Thierry