Philip Kaludercic writes: >> flymake-collection use an adaptation of flymake-quickdef[1], that is >> a macro similar to the quickdef one[2], could be use quickdef a blocker >> to add the package on NonGNU ELPA? > > I am afraid I don't understand your question. I think it means: "do I have to or can I stick to the plans I have?" Basically: is this a requirement to be added, or is it a suggestion that Distopico can decide not to take. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de