* outline-minor-mode: Did something change
@ 2024-01-08  2:39 T.V Raman
From: T.V Raman @ 2024-01-08  2:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I had addedoutline-minor-mode to my eww setup and defined
outline-regexp in eww buffers to be:

With point at the front of a line like so:

1 Congressional leaders reach a deal to fund the government, avert a shutdown

(looking-at outline-regexp) returns t.
However outline nav commands like outline-next-visible-heading fail,
they jump to the end of the buffer; turning on outline-mode gets those
working (but of course I dont want to lose eww-mode in eww-buffers:)