Marcin Borkowski writes: > Hi all, > > it's been quite some time since lexical binding was introduced to > Elisp. Apart from possible optimizations and being less error-prone, it > allows for all the cool tricks with closures. Are there any places in > Emacs core where "proper" closures are actually used? (By "proper", > I mean closures with non-empty lexical environment, actually using said > environment.) > > TIA, thunk.el & generator.el -- Retrieve my PGP public key: gpg --recv-keys D47A9C8B2AE3905B563D9135BE42B352A9F6821F Zihao