Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > There's now just one Warning: line left (which is being pondered upon), > and some returning warnings from eieio about obsolete functions which > are, er, complicated to fix properly, but I think we're basically done > here. :-) Thanks for all the help with the myriad of questions from me > over the last week or so. I get this warning when building Emacs on Windows: In end of data: gnus/nnmaildir.el:1795:1:Warning: the function `unix-sync' is not known to be defined. A patch fixing it is attached. Many thanks for fixing all those warnings, Emacs builds much cleaner now! Best, Arash