Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: "Elijah G." >> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org >> Date: Sun, 19 May 2024 16:37:07 -0600 >> >> Good news, the stipple implementation is now done, now works using >> indent-bars package and other stipples, however there are some >> issues that i want to remark >> >> 1. Currently it only works for stipple data and not for X Bitmap files, >> I don't know where is stored the code for using X Bitmap in stipples. > > Please elaborate: what doesn't work yet with this implementation? It's kind of hard for me to explain, but I think that doesn't mean it's hard to solve. In the documentation (https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/elisp/Face-Attributes.html) specifies that stipples can be a filepath to an X Bitmap file: The value can be a string; that should be the name of a file containing external-format X bitmap data. The file is found in the directories listed in the variable x-bitmap-file-path.