Hi Po, Po Lu writes: > Thanks. The make depends thing is supposed to be done by javac > internally, and it should scan through source files in > org/gnu/emacs to find missing definitions. I believe it only scans through source files listed on the command line and through the classpath. > I will try to fix the group rule definition. Yes, I believe this is the proper fix. I was getting a bunch of other errors in similar vein after fixing the one above, except even stranger, so I suspect javac is quite bad at parallelizing. The group build you pushed earlier should alleviate that at a slight hit to compile speed (which I doubt it's major enough to warrant build-time instability). Thanks. -- Arsen Arsenović