Xavier Maillard writes: > Hi, > > The only drawback I can see it that it assume you are using Emacs to > send/read email. > > Hum, currently, M-x report-emacs-bug is also using GNU Emacs > iternals to send an email. There is no need to read your email > into GNU Emacs to be able to report a bug (hopefully). In order to send email (not this one) I need to configure smtpmail to use a specific server, port and enable starttls with not empty credentials. Maybe I'm not the only one. I think that the default Emacs beahviour is not, and can't be, enough to cope with policies that you find in a corporate network. -- Walter Franzini http://aegis.stepbuild.org/ PGP Public key ID: 1024D/CB3FEB43 Key fingerprint : FA26 C33B CAFF 7848 EFEB 7327 96AA 2D57 CB3F EB43 Key server : http://www.keyserver.net