Morning Po, Po Lu writes: > Robert, Arsen, did you get my earlier replies to Mattias and Eli? > They included one example of GCC generating code with alignment > requirements on x86_64. > > This morning I woke up to messages from the mailer saying that they > could not be delivered to Eli and the list. So if you got them, would > you please forward them to their intended recipients? I've also not received them at all, and don't see them on GNU archives. I did receive the forward from Robert. -- Arsen Arsenović