Hello, Starting with 26.1, we have configured the Emacs package on FreeBSD to use GNU Mailutils. However, now that $PREFIX/libexec/emacs/26.1/amd64-portbld-freebsd11.1/movemail is not installed, we have received reports that Gnus, for example, gives an error about not finding movemail. There are a few different workarounds like patching, creating a link, or asking users to set `mail-source-movemail-program'. Am I missing a configuration option, so that we don't require any of these workarounds? If not, then probably the easiest thing to do is simply create a link in $PREFIX/libexec/emacs/26.1/amd64-portbld-freebsd11.1/ to point to $PREFIX/bin/movemail. Thanks, Joseph