Hi Lars, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > wahjava.ml@gmail.com (Ashish SHUKLA) writes: >> Also I noticed that in drafts group, I can't edit existing drafts, as I used >> to do using 'e' key, I looked up Gnus manual, and found mention of 'D e' to >> edit draft, but that performs the same function as 'e' key. I did 'C-h c D' >> and that resulted in following: >> >> D runs the command gnus-summary-mark-as-read-backward > The `D e' binding is set up on group entry in the drafts groups. > It really sounds like your Emacs/Gnus setup is subtly broken, and that > you have different bits of Gnus loading now and then, so my only advice > to you is to try to get to a base Emacs installation without any > customisations. I upgraded to Emacs bzr revision 102021, and without changing anything in my .gnus or .emacs.d/init.el, it started working for me again. I guess it had something to do with the '$' prefix in nnmairix key-binding. Thanks -- Ashish SHUKLA “All great truths begin as blasphemies.” (George Bernard Shaw, "Annajanska", 1919)