Chong Yidong writes: > Kenichi Handa writes: > >> Yidong and Stefan, I have not yet installed this change >> because it is a fix for the bug existing in Emacs 22. But, >> the change itself is very safe and the effect is that Emacs >> can correctly decode all CP949 files some of which were not >> decodable previously. In addition, it seems that CP949 is >> very important for Korean Windows users. Shall I install it >> now? > > Please do. How about the following patch, to complete korean language information (C-h L Korean)?