David Kastrup writes: > Stefan Monnier writes: > >>> Whenever a file gets deleted in the repository, and I do >>> M-x cvs-examine RET /home/devel/emacs RET >> >>> then the file gets listed as removed in the status display with >>> additional `...' quote marks around it. >> >> Hmm, I haven't seen this yet. Can you show me the "*cvs*" buffer and the >> corresponding " *cvs-tmp*" right after the offending cvs-examine command? > > There you are: I don't understand how you can't see it. Do > M-x cvs-status RET /your/working-copy RET > > Move to one line showing "Removed", press "O". Very annoying. This > is the result; of course all the "Up-To-Date" marks are wrong. > Nothing has been updated. [...] This particular problem gets fixed at my site with the following patch: