On 1/20/20 8:41 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote: > >> I would like to update BNF Mode at the ELPA to 0.4.3 version. > > I did `git merge bnf-mode/master` in elpa.git. > So that should take care of it. > > I noticed that it wasn't a fast-forward, so apparently you have not `git > merge`d from the elpa.git branch, so maybe there are changes there > waiting for you to integrate them into your github branch. > As far as I remember, there should not be such changes. I'm sorry for inconvenience with the release. I still haven't developed a suitable workflow to working GitHub paired with Savannah. Frankly speaking I would like to leave GitHub just as a mirror, but it seems this is a separate and unrelated topic. Well, are there any blocking problems for the release 0.4.3? Can I help with something? I would like to note that if changes are necessary, I would like to use a new version for doing this, e.g. 0.4.4. -- Serghei