* CUA and crisp: missing integration
@ 2003-03-08 14:30 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-03-08 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

I needed to do (setq cua-movement-commands '(crisp-home crisp-end))
to make CUA and crisp interoperate.  I suggest that they interoperate
by default.

But where to put it?  In CUA or in crisp?  Or both?

* Re: CUA and crisp: missing integration
@ 2003-03-08 20:43 ` Kim F. Storm
From: Kim F. Storm @ 2003-03-08 20:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

kai.grossjohann@uni-duisburg.de (Kai Großjohann) writes:

> I needed to do (setq cua-movement-commands '(crisp-home crisp-end))
> to make CUA and crisp interoperate.  I suggest that they interoperate
> by default.
>
> But where to put it?  In CUA or in crisp?  Or both?

I suggest putting

(eval-after-load 'cua
  (progn
    (add-to-list 'cua--standard-movement-commands 'crisp-home)
    (add-to-list 'cua--standard-movement-commands 'crisp-end)))

into crisp.el

* Re: CUA and crisp: missing integration
@ 2003-03-09 13:39   ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-03-09 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

storm@cua.dk (Kim F. Storm) writes:

> kai.grossjohann@uni-duisburg.de (Kai Großjohann) writes:
>
>> I needed to do (setq cua-movement-commands '(crisp-home crisp-end))
>> to make CUA and crisp interoperate.  I suggest that they interoperate
>> by default.
>>
>> But where to put it?  In CUA or in crisp?  Or both?
>
> I suggest putting [...]  into crisp.el

Done.  Thanks!

* Re: CUA and crisp: missing integration
@ 2003-03-09 19:25   ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2003-03-09 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: kai.grossjohann

    I suggest putting

    (eval-after-load 'cua
      (progn
	(add-to-list 'cua--standard-movement-commands 'crisp-home)
	(add-to-list 'cua--standard-movement-commands 'crisp-end)))

    into crisp.el

How about doing that?

* Re: CUA and crisp: missing integration
@ 2003-03-09 19:51     ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-03-09 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

>     I suggest putting
>
>     (eval-after-load 'cua
>       (progn
> 	(add-to-list 'cua--standard-movement-commands 'crisp-home)
> 	(add-to-list 'cua--standard-movement-commands 'crisp-end)))
>
>     into crisp.el
>
> How about doing that?

I did it.