* Copyright Assignment Paperwork?
@ 2023-01-04 16:28 Benson Chu
From: Benson Chu @ 2023-01-04 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello,

For the FSF copyright assignment paperwork, do I need to fill it out every time I submit patches, or is it a one-time thing?

Could I be sent the paperwork off-list?

Thanks!
Benson

* Re: Copyright Assignment Paperwork?
@ 2023-01-04 18:32 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2023-01-04 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Benson Chu; +Cc: emacs-devel

> Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2023 10:28:36 -0600
> From: "Benson Chu" <bensonchu457@gmail.com>
>
> For the FSF copyright assignment paperwork, do I need to fill it out every time I submit patches, or is it a one-time thing?

It's a one-time think.

> Could I be sent the paperwork off-list?

Form sent off-list.

Thanks.