* Additional symbols to input method TeX
@ 2012-04-08  0:34 Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2012-04-08  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi,

I use the TeX input method quite often, especially when writing mails
with math. I find the following addition to latin-ltx.el rather useful:

 ("_a" ?ₐ)
 ("_e" ?ₑ)
 ("_h" ?ₕ)
 ("_i" ?ᵢ)
 ("_j" ?ⱼ)
 ("_k" ?ₖ)
 ("_l" ?ₗ)
 ("_m" ?ₘ)
 ("_n" ?ₙ)
 ("_o" ?ₒ)
 ("_p" ?ₚ)
 ("_r" ?ᵣ)
 ("_s" ?ₛ)
 ("_t" ?ₜ)
 ("_u" ?ᵤ)
 ("_v" ?ᵥ)
 ("_x" ?ₓ)

it allows me to type e.g. `x_t' to get xₜ or x_i to get xᵢ.  I think it
improves the functionality of the already great TeX input system to add
them.

–Rasmus

--
Got mashed potatoes. Ain't got no T-Bone. No T-Bone