* Copyright assignment form
@ 2020-10-24 17:53 Daniele Nicolodi
From: Daniele Nicolodi @ 2020-10-24 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs developers

Hello,

can someone please send me the copyright assignment forms? I am planning
to submit some patches to org-mode that likely will exceed the tiny
change limit (15 lines IIRC).

Thank you.

Cheers,
Dan

* Re: Copyright assignment form
@ 2020-10-24 18:12 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2020-10-24 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniele Nicolodi; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Daniele Nicolodi <daniele@grinta.net>
> Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 19:53:30 +0200
>
> Hello,
>
> can someone please send me the copyright assignment forms? I am planning
> to submit some patches to org-mode that likely will exceed the tiny
> change limit (15 lines IIRC).

Form sent off-list.

Thanks.

* Re: Copyright assignment form
@ 2020-10-25 12:38   ` Daniele Nicolodi
From: Daniele Nicolodi @ 2020-10-25 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: emacs-devel

On 24/10/2020 20:12, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> From: Daniele Nicolodi <daniele@grinta.net>
>> Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 19:53:30 +0200
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> can someone please send me the copyright assignment forms? I am planning
>> to submit some patches to org-mode that likely will exceed the tiny
>> change limit (15 lines IIRC).
>
> Form sent off-list.

Thanks Eli,

Dan

* Copyright assignment form
@ 2020-11-25 12:59 Tim Ouyang
From: Tim Ouyang @ 2020-11-25 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello,

I made a patch to pyim which is planning to become a GNU elpa package:
https://github.com/tumashu/pyim/commit/3a8cf83cb23853d34b50b820e081bf526f322097
Thus I need to sign the copyright assignment forms.

Could someone please send me these forms?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Tim Ouyang

* Re: Copyright assignment form
@ 2020-11-25 15:55 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2020-11-25 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Ouyang; +Cc: emacs-devel

@ 2021-01-15  6:34 Wenshan Ren
From: Wenshan Ren @ 2021-01-15  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello,

Could someone please send me the copyright assignment form(s)? We're
planning to make pyim (https://github.com/tumashu/pyim) a GNU elpa package.

Cheers,
Wenshan Ren

* Re: Copyright assignment form
@ 2021-01-15  7:15 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2021-01-15  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wenshan Ren; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Wenshan Ren <renws1990@gmail.com>
> Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 17:34:29 +1100
>
> Could someone please send me the copyright assignment form(s)? We're planning to make pyim
> (https://github.com/tumashu/pyim) a GNU elpa package.

Form sent off list.

* Copyright assignment form
@ 2021-03-07  9:48 Merrick Luo
From: Merrick Luo @ 2021-03-07  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello,

I'd like to submit my package liberime to GNU elpa, it's a dynamic
module that allow pyim to work with the input method engine librime. Can
someone send me the copyright assignment forms?

Thank you

Merrick Luo

* Re: Copyright assignment form
@ 2021-03-07 11:33 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2021-03-07 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Merrick Luo; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: "Merrick Luo" <merrick@luois.me>
> Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 17:48:15 +0800
>
> I’d like to submit my package liberime to GNU elpa, it’s a dynamic module that allow pyim to work with the
> input method engine librime. Can someone send me the copyright assignment forms?

Thanks, form sent off-list.

* Re: Copyright assignment form
@ 2021-03-08  1:13   ` Merrick Luo
From: Merrick Luo @ 2021-03-08  1:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: emacs-devel

Thanks.

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

>> From: "Merrick Luo" <merrick@luois.me>
>> Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 17:48:15 +0800
>>
>> I’d like to submit my package liberime to GNU elpa, it’s a
>> dynamic module that allow pyim to work with the
>> input method engine librime. Can someone send me the copyright
>> assignment forms?
>
> Thanks, form sent off-list.

* Copyright assignment form
@ 2021-03-15  5:29 xhcoding
From: xhcoding @ 2021-03-15  5:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello

I made a patch to liberime which is planning to become a GNU elpa package:

https://github.com/merrickluo/liberime/commits?author=xhcoding

@ 2021-03-15 12:37 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2021-03-15 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xhcoding@163.com; +Cc: emacs-devel

@ 2021-03-15 18:24 Przemysław Kryger
From: Przemysław Kryger @ 2021-03-15 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I’ve written a few snippets that I’d like to contribute to a few projects whose maintainers are looking for copyright assignment to FSF. Could someone please send me copyright assignment forms?

Thank you,
PK

* Re: Copyright assignment form
@ 2021-03-15 21:54 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2021-03-15 21:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Przemysław Kryger; +Cc: emacs-devel

> I’ve written a few snippets that I’d like to contribute to a few projects
> whose maintainers are looking for copyright assignment to FSF. Could someone
> please send me copyright assignment forms?

Here it is: fill the form below and email it as instructed to the FSF so
they can send you the relevant paperwork to sign.  Thank you for your
contributions to Emacs,

        Stefan

Please email the following information to assign@gnu.org, and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]

* Copyright Assignment Form
@ 2023-02-19 15:27 Jonathan Kenyon
From: Jonathan Kenyon @ 2023-02-19 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello,
   I am interested in contributing to the Android development branch of
emacs and I was told I need to fill out an assignment form to hand over my
GPL enforcement rights to the FSF. Can I get that form?

Thank you,
    Jonny

* Re: Copyright Assignment Form
@ 2023-02-19 15:33 ` Eli Zaretskii