* html output of the manuals ToCs
@ 2019-02-27 16:34 Jean-Christophe Helary
From: Jean-Christophe Helary @ 2019-02-27 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I'm using the same parameters for the intro, the emacs manual and the lisp reference:

HTML_OPTS =  --html --css-ref="../../emacs.css" --no-header --split=chapter
HEADER_IN_TABLE = true
DEF_TABLE = true
TOC_LINKS = true
VERTICAL_HEAD_NAVIGATION = true

in the cas of the emacs manual I have a [contents] link that goes to the Table of Contents, but in the case of the intro and the lisp reference the link goes to the index, not to the ToC. I am not sure that's the expected behavior and I'm not sure if it's not something on my system...

Jean-Christophe Helary

* Re: html output of the manuals ToCs
@ 2019-02-27 17:02 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2019-02-27 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jean-Christophe Helary; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Jean-Christophe Helary <brandelune@gmail.com>
> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 01:34:14 +0900
>
> I'm using the same parameters for the intro, the emacs manual and the lisp reference:
>
> HTML_OPTS =  --html --css-ref="../../emacs.css" --no-header --split=chapter
> HEADER_IN_TABLE = true
> DEF_TABLE = true
> TOC_LINKS = true
> VERTICAL_HEAD_NAVIGATION = true
>
> in the cas of the emacs manual I have a [contents] link that goes to the Table of Contents, but in the case of the intro and the lisp reference the link goes to the index, not to the ToC. I am not sure that's the expected behavior and I'm not sure if it's not something on my system...

Issues with makeinfo should be reported to bug-texinfo@gnu.org or
help-texinfo@gnu.org.  Please come back here (or, rather, report a
bug) if the Texinfo developers conclude that there's something wrong
in our manuals.

Thanks.