* How to create a new branch in the master repository
@ 2009-12-01 19:22 Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2009-12-01 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Do I understand correctly that the way to create a new branch in the
master repository is with "bzr push"?  If not, how is that done?

TIA

* Re: How to create a new branch in the master repository
@ 2009-12-01 20:00 ` Jason Earl
From: Jason Earl @ 2009-12-01 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: emacs-devel

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> Do I understand correctly that the way to create a new branch in the
> master repository is with "bzr push"?  If not, how is that done?
>
> TIA

You've got it.  bzr push is the right command.

Jason

* Re: How to create a new branch in the master repository
@ 2009-12-01 20:14   ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2009-12-01 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Earl; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Jason Earl <jearl@notengoamigos.org>
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
> Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 13:00:20 -0700
>
> Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:
>
> > Do I understand correctly that the way to create a new branch in the
> > master repository is with "bzr push"?  If not, how is that done?
> >
> > TIA
>
> You've got it.  bzr push is the right command.

Thanks.

* Re: How to create a new branch in the master repository
@ 2009-12-01 22:05 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2009-12-01 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: emacs-devel

> Do I understand correctly that the way to create a new branch in the
> master repository is with "bzr push"?

Yes.

* Re: How to create a new branch in the master repository
@ 2009-12-01 22:20 ` Alexander Belchenko
From: Alexander Belchenko @ 2009-12-01 22:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Eli Zaretskii пишет:
> Do I understand correctly that the way to create a new branch in the
> master repository is with "bzr push"?  If not, how is that done?

Push from local to remote is the fastest way to create new copy of branch.

Also you can use just `bzr branch url/to/trunk url/to/new/branch`