* MH-E 8.3.1 to follow Emacs 24.1 release
@ 2011-11-20 20:40 Bill Wohler
From: Bill Wohler @ 2011-11-20 20:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mh-e-devel; +Cc: emacs-devel

Hey MH-E developers,

In the post-freeze period, the Emacs folks are fixing typos in the
documentation and comments. I'd like to thank them for their attention
to detail.

However, this means that the released version of MH-E (8.3) is now out
of sync with what will be in Emacs 24.1. I've updated the appropriate
files, but will wait until the actual Emacs release to complete the MH-E
8.3.1 release process to allow for additional changes.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler@newt.com> aka <Bill.Wohler@nasa.gov>
http://www.newt.com/wohler/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-11-20 20:40 UTC | newest]