* Horizontal scrolling in image-mode does not work.
@ 2007-05-18  7:41 Tim hobbs
From: Tim hobbs @ 2007-05-18  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I'm on the latest cvs of emacs 22 M-x version:GNU Emacs 22.1.50.1
(i686-pc-linux-gnu) of 2007-05-17 on timothy-desktop
I have, in the time I have used emacs, never gotten horizontal
scrolling to work in image-mode. The image is not scaled or anything,
just cut off, and I cannot see what is to the rightmost side of it.  I
think this is a bug, can it be fixed in time for 22?

--
-
Tim

* Re: Horizontal scrolling in image-mode does not work.
@ 2007-05-18 14:33 ` Chong Yidong
From: Chong Yidong @ 2007-05-18 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim hobbs; +Cc: emacs-devel

"Tim hobbs" <tim.thelion@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm on the latest cvs of emacs 22 M-x version:GNU Emacs 22.1.50.1
> (i686-pc-linux-gnu) of 2007-05-17 on timothy-desktop
> I have, in the time I have used emacs, never gotten horizontal
> scrolling to work in image-mode. The image is not scaled or anything,
> just cut off, and I cannot see what is to the rightmost side of it.  I
> think this is a bug, can it be fixed in time for 22?

Emacs has never had this feature.  It is far too late to get this
feature into Emacs 22.

* Re: Horizontal scrolling in image-mode does not work.
@ 2007-05-19 10:55 ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2007-05-19 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim hobbs; +Cc: emacs-devel

    I have, in the time I have used emacs, never gotten horizontal
    scrolling to work in image-mode. The image is not scaled or anything,
    just cut off, and I cannot see what is to the rightmost side of it.  I
    think this is a bug, can it be fixed in time for 22?

This is an important feature to add.  Would someone like to start
implementing it?