* Proposal to include the Ef themes collection into Emacs core
@ 2023-08-01  1:35 Zoltan Kiraly
From: Zoltan Kiraly @ 2023-08-01  1:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Dear Emacs Development Team,
I'm writing to bring your attention to an exceptional theme collection
named "Ef Themes," created by Protesilaos Stavrou, the same author
behind the Modus themes.

Considering how well-received the Modus themes were and the positive
response they received from the community, I'm confident that
incorporating the "Ef Themes" collection into Emacs core would be of
benefit to users. These themes offer an excellent choice for individuals
who desire a more colorful Emacs environment while ensuring good
readability.

What makes the EF themes stand out is the awesome documentation,
covering everything a user needs to know, and the fact that it is
constantly updated and improved.

I kindly request you to consider evaluating the "Ef Themes" collection
for potential integration into Emacs core. By embracing this collection,
we can offer users a wider array of visually appealing options while
upholding the high standards of Emacs.

https://github.com/protesilaos/ef-themes

Best regards,
Zoltan Kiraly