Here are some changes I want to make, I'll prepare some patch files for you to look at hopefully soon enough: * make gdb-mi support register filter in register buffer (the first patch) * make gdb-mi support multiple memory display, so that I can monitor different memory locations at the same time * make gdb-mi support expressions as memory location, e.g., $rsp, x+1. This mimics the display command of gdb, e.g. display/5gx $rsp. Currently, gdb-mi does supports expressions for setting memory monitors but translates it to a _fixed_ value; and the memory monitor doesn't reflect the chagne of the expression's value. For example, it does't follow $rsp and update address as $rsp chganges * make gdb-mi support multiple gdb sessions at the same time. Some questions: * Is there any test that I can check my changes again to? * Is the last one (multiple gdb sessions) neccessary? Have there been requests for it?